RCN Bulletin magazine recruitment advertising
RCN Publishing Company is owned by the Royal College of Nursing (RCN) - the world's largest professional organisation for nurses
How can we fill your nursing vacancies?
RCN Bulletin is a monthly member publication from the Royal College of Nursing. It was produced after extensive research and has a circulation of over 404,265 (ABC 2011) nursing professionals nationwide. RCN Bulletin is a major source of up-to-the-minute information for RCN members in all specialities, grades and working environments. With the latest nurse vacancies from Trusts nationwide, the RCN Bulletin has become the most cost-effective nurse recruitment magazine available.
Where will your advert be seen?
When you place your advertisement into the RCN Bulletin you will now receive insertion into three publications plus rcnbulletinjobs.co.uk for the price of just one. Offering you more exposure to job seeking nurses than ever before:
- INSERTION - into RCN Bulletin (1 month shelf life) reaching 404,265* nurses with every issue
- FREE INSERTION - into Nursing Standard (1st week insertion) reaching 58,296* nurses every week - this magazine alone has the highest number of subscribers out of any UK nursing title
- FREE INSERTION - into Nursing Standard (2nd week insertion)
- FREE INTERNET EXPOSURE - free listing of job advert on www.rcnbulletinjobs.co.uk
- FREE EMAIL ALERT - your advert will be sent directly to nurses fitting your requirements
* ABC 2011