Registered Nurse (£2,000 welcome bonus)
A £2,000 welcome bonus. One of the great benefits for nurses working with us at Parc Wern.
As a nurse, your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, nurses will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading pay and benefits and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
What we'll give our nurses:
- £2,000 welcome bonus*
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) registered
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent communication, organisation and leadership skills
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself and our services
*Ts&Cs apply - please call 01269 594279 for more information.Career Pathways
As a Priory Group employee, you’ll be able to chart your long-term career along defined pathways (from Support Worker to CEO), each path providing you a fulfilling work environment and support from a world class organisation to achieve your professional goals. We want to invest in you to achieve the next step in your career, so you can continue to make a difference in people’s lives.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.