Team leader and Deputy Nurse
Experienced FT Paediatric Team Leader & FT Paediatric Deputy (both RGN/RCN) to join a small team providing care, support and rehabilitation to one of our young clients (under 24 months old).
24/7 care & nursing is provided at home in North London. The nurse led team will work with our client’s parents, therapists and other professionals.
Travel will form part of the role. Must have proven expertise in managing a small team, within a family home, exceptional clinical skills; suction, implementing devised therapy programmes, proactive approach with the team, medication, specialist equipment and optimising her overall quality of life and wellbeing as she develops. Contemporaneous notes and collaborative working with case management essential.
- RCN or RGN with a current registration with the NMC
- Paediatric experience, ideally experience of working in HDU/ ICU
- Experience of managing children with complex needs
- IT literate
- Discreet and able to maintain an unobtrusive presence in a family home
- Excellent managerial and coordination skills
- Punctuality, flexibility and reliability in a work setting
- Evidence of relevant and up-to-date Continuing Professional Development
- Full clean driving license
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Check (DBS) will be pursued along with two satisfactory references.
Rates of pay: £24.00 to £30.00 per hour dependant on experience.
Interested? Please contact Jo Grayson, HR Liaison Manager on 07415 198670 or email Jo on email@example.com for more details and an Application Pack.
Please note, Community Case Management Services Limited are not the employer nor should we be referred to as such.
Apply for Team leader and Deputy Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly