Senior Care Assistant - Care Home
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Golden Hello is just one of the ways we'll reward you when you join Barchester in this role and we will ensure you get to and from work safely - we provide transport to and from Basingstoke Station and Chineham Shopping Centre for Senior Carers who are working nights (8pm - 8am).
We're looking for professional, warm-hearted Senior Care Assistants to join our friendly and welcoming team at Barchester's Cherry Blossom Manor Care Home in Bramley Green. We are a 77-bed home where we empower our residents to regain independence, choice and freedom in a safe and comfortable setting. With a dedicated Memory Lane Community it has a friendly environment, excellent facilities and highly trained staff to ensure each and every individual is given superior attention.
You should have an NVQ Level 3 or Advanced Diploma in Health & Social Care to join us as a Senior Care Assistant. We'll also need to see that you have specific knowledge of clinical care for the elderly. You'll have the opportunity to develop your career through ongoing training opportunities, so there's no limit to how far you can go with us. Many of our Senior Care Assistants progress into Care Practitioner, Regional Carer or nursing roles.
In return for providing high-class care for our residents, we reward our employees with one of the best packages in the care sector, including:
* A Golden Hello of £500 is just one of the ways we'll reward you when you join Barchester in this role
* Paid breaks
* Free meal during long shifts
* Over-time is paid at an enhanced rate
* Free uniform
* Free DBS check
* Free learning and development
* A week's induction, shadow-shifts and a buddy-up scheme to help you settle into your new role
* Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
* Retail and leisure savings
* Holiday and travel discounts
* Refer a Friend bonus schemes
This is a great opportunity to build your skills and career with one of the UK's leading care providers and we're looking forward to hearing from you.