Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
A great opportunity is available to work within one of the busiest and most diverse Accident and Emergency Departments in the country.
DHU Healthcare CIC (LLR) are looking for Dynamic experienced Nurse practitioners, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Advanced Clinical Practitioners and Emergency Care Practitioners to work within the A&E front door assessment team.
With over 600 A&E visits to the LRI per day and a large majority of these patients self-presenting, it is the responsibility of the DHU Assessment clinicians to rapidly assess, triage and direct patients to the most appropriate facility to meet their care needs. Clinicians will be responsible to referring patients to local GP services, Walk-in-centres, Local Pharmacies as well as to services within the hospital such as A&E Majors and Primary care.
DHU provides the gateway to A&E and we need dynamic, forward thinking clinicians to ensure patients received the right care at the right time, in the right location.
The post-holder will be supported by the Clinical Service lead and onsite clinical leads in order to ensure continued high level evidence-based care.
DHU CIC is an ever growing team providing high level clinical care for a variety of communities. This is a great opportunity to be a part of an organisation who value every member of the team and invest heavily in staff development and progression.
The successful applicant will likely have:
- Autonomous practice experience supported by the appropriate post registration qualification.
- Current or willingness to achieve a non-medical prescribing qualification.
- Evidence of experience using advanced clinical examination and assessment skills within practice supported by the appropriate qualifications.
- Have a broad and sound knowledge of complex and common conditions in primary and emergency care
- Have relevant employment experience
- Aware of current structures and developments in out of hours care, health and social care.
- Specialist clinical/technical skills.
DHU Health Care CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Adults, Children and Young People and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Infection Prevention & Control is pivotal in ensuring a safe & clean environment for both patients and staff. IP&C is everyone’s responsibility and strict adherence to the IP&C policy is expected of ALL employees of the organisation.