Registered Mental Health Nurses and Learning Disability Nurses
6 days left
- Full Time
PRIORY KNEESWORTH HOUSE, ROYSTON, HERTS
NEW PICU SERVICE OPENING SOON
RECRUITING NOW FOR TALENTED RMNS & RNLDS LIKE YOU!!!
(Permanent/Full time) Salary: £29,152.91- £35,921.66 (SN1-SN4) dependant on experience
Priory Kneesworth House is in the process of developing a new and exciting Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), specialising in female services.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be working within an experienced Multidisciplinary Team, including a range of professionals.
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Aside from offering a competitive salary, distinct career development plan, we offer an excellent benefit package:
• Sign on bonus up to £1500*
• Relocation support (incl. payment for accommodation or moving costs) paid as a lump sum*
• CPD top up
• NMC payment in full
• Free meals /refreshments and car parking when on duty
• Discounted shopping, Red Letter days, gym membership etc
• 33 days’ annual leave (incl. bank holidays) increases with length of service
• A contributory pension scheme
• An employee assistance programme
• And much more.
For more information, text PRIORY KNEES to 66777 or to apply, click the apply button and search ‘Kneesworth’ (Texts are charged at your standard network rate)
*T&Cs apply. All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.