Children’s Community Nursing Service Manager - Band 8a
5 days left
- Full Time
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is looking for a dynamic, forward thinking Children’s Community Nursing Service Manager - Band 8a to join the Children's Specialist Services. These Services are currently undergoing a series of transformation so we require an experienced, positive and confident manager who can drive forward the changes and support the teams through a period of transition.
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week, flexible working will be considered. This role would suit a Team Leader looking for their next management position.
We are looking for someone with a clinical background to work across our Children’s Nursing Specialist Services portfolio and who will drive forward best practice, innovation and excellent patient care within the Business Unit.
The post holder will provide strong management, professional leadership and strategic direction to the teams as well as supporting the business unit to achieve service objectives in line with the Trust’s strategic direction, ensuring the delivery of high value, patient centered, responsive and efficient patient care. Flexible working will be considered.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or have equivalent experience
- Be NMC registered (RN Child desirable)
- Have additional clinical qualifications (desirable)
- Hold a full valid driving license and access to a car to use regularly for business purposes is essential (unless you have a disability as defined by the Equality Act 2010)
In return, we can offer you:
- 5% on top of basic salary high cost allowance supplement (subject to a minimum payment of £1,000 and a maximum payment of £1,733 per annum pro rata)
- Generous contributory pension
- 27 days holiday rising to 33 days (depending on NHS Trust service)
- NHS Car Lease Scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- NHS Discounts
- A recruitment and retention premium will be considered for a successful candidate moving from a London NHS Trust
Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust is voted as one of the ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work’ (HSJ/ Nursing Times):
- Our Trust is one of a new generation of community health service trusts
- Our CQC rating is ‘Good’
- Our services are well established
- We have built up a reputation for quality and excellence
- Our vision is to become a leading light in the provision of innovative programs of care which maintain and improve the health and well-being of the people of Hertfordshire.
Please come and visit our units if you would like further information.
Contact: Helen Miller - Deputy General Manager for Children's Specialist Services. Mobile: 07748623719 Telephone: 01707 388151
For more information and to apply please visit our website by clicking on the apply button.