Infection Control Clinical Nurse Manager 3
1 day left
- Full Time
The Infection Control CNM 3 will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the Infection Control team for the Mather Private Hospital. The post holder will act as an expert in Infection Control providing advice on all aspects of the Infection Control best practice.
A core responsibility will be the supervision leading of the Infection Control Nursing team and provision of guidance on general Infection Control issues in line with service priorities and national/local strategy. The Infection Control CNM 3 will work collaboratively to promote innovation, high standards of practice, patient care and safety. He/she must demonstrate excellent work practices and act as a role model to educate others through coaching, mentoring and clinical expertise.
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland.
- 5 Years post registration experience in the speciality area of Infection Control
- Post graduate education in Infection Control
- The Ability to Lead and Manage the Infection Control Nursing Team
- Excellent knowledge of Infection Control Practices
- Ability to interpret and report Infection Control data in a timely manor
- The ability to advise on day to day Infection Control issues
- The ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to achieve results
- Knowledge of Auditing bodies
Job Descriptions available from HR, Kathryn McBride, EXT: +3531 8858692 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please submit copy of CV to email@example.com no later than close of business on 19th April 2019.
Visit our vacancies page by clicking on the apply button.
THE MATER PRIVATE HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER