Registered Nurse - Outpatients
Up to £29,000 p/a | 37.5 hours | Days Only | Great Benefits |
An experienced RGN with a background in Outpatients/Day Surgery is required to work as Registered Nurse in a leading private hospital in Guildford.
What the hospital is offering for this Registered Nurse role:
• 37.5 hours per week on days on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience
• A private healthcare scheme
• Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and much more
As Registered Nurse you will work with a diverse patient mix and will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of high-quality patient care.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse role should have the following;
• Registered with the NMC as Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Prior experience in a similar role or within an outpatients or acute care setting
• Be driven to provide the highest standards of patient care
• Work well as part of a strong clinical team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630339.
Apply for Registered Nurse - Outpatients
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly