Senior Night Nurse RGN
42 Hours Per Week | £18.50 per hour | Nights Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Fully CQC Compliant Home
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN qualified Senior Nurse to work in their Truro care home.
The large Care Home offers a warm, caring and friendly environment for residents and dedication to the best care available can be seen across the board.
Details of this Senior Night Nurse RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive
• 42 Hours per week on a permanent basis
• Fantastic hourly rate offered at £18.50
• Night shifts only
• A fantastic working environment in a CQC rated “good” home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
• Nurse Mentor and Refer a Friend bonus schemes
• Offer to pay Tier 2 visa application fee for eligible nurses
As a Senior Night Nurse RGN you’ll support and mentor your team to make sure they have the clinical training they need to deliver the highest standards of nursing. You’ll use your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions, from assessing the needs of a new resident to implementing safeguarding policies and administrating medicines in line with NMC regulations.
The successful candidate for this Senior Night Nurse RGN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Nurse (RGN)
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong working knowledge of regulatory standards
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Apply for Senior Night Nurse RGN
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly