Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RN/ODP
37.5 hrs | Days Only | Pension, Benefits & Private Medical
A leading independent healthcare provider currently requires an experienced RGN or ODP specialising in Orthopaedics to work as Orthopaedic Scrub in their Harlow hospital.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner (RGN/ODP) applicant:
- 37.5 hours per week on days only
- A fantastic annual salary from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
- Private medical cover
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Some industry leading training, development and career progression opportunities
- A friendly and supportive working environment
As Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP), you will play a key role in the operating department, promoting best practices of patient care in all areas of your duties and playing a vital part of the Orthopaedic Scrub Team.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner (RGN/ODP), post should be/have:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Extensive experience working as a Scrub in an Orthopaedic setting, working with a varied case mix
- Passionate about high quality care and standards
- Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Apply for Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RN/ODP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly