Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£18.00 p/h – Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Nights Only | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home | Benefits
A Night position for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD has become available in a 70+ bedded elderly dementia nursing home in Marston Green near Birmingham.
The service provides the highest levels of care and has a dedicated highly qualified team in place along with many facilities to ensure residents have the best quality of life.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home has to offer:
- Excellent hourly rates of pay from £18.00
- Paid breaks
- Permanent contract working 36 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform provided
- Comprehensive induction & on-going training career development
- Store discounts
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
- Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience
- Ideally experienced working in an elderly care setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521 896.
Apply for Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly