Staff Nurse – Nights RGN/RMN/RNLD
£17 p/h | Set Nights – Weds, Sat & Sun or Weds, Thurs & Fri | 36 Hrs
A Medium sized elderly nursing care home in Nottingham currently has an opportunity for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in elderly and dementia care to work as Staff Nurse on permanent set night shifts.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role are as follows:
• 36 hours per week
• Permanent night shifts, with set shifts of Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday or Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
• Competitive rates of pay of £17 per hour
In this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
• Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD with valid NMC pin
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care with good knowledge and understanding of the complex requirements involved
• Strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 4875001.
Apply for Staff Nurse – Nights RGN/RMN/RNLD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly