RCNi Careers and Jobs Fairs are virtual for 2020
Using the latest virtual event software, the RCNi nursing jobs fairs will be virtual for 2020. Entry is free – all you need is the internet and a device to join in.
The RCNi Careers and Jobs Fairs will be going ahead as planned for the rest of the year despite COVID-19. Unable to take place as the usual face-to-face events, the popular nursing jobs fairs will be virtual for 2020 using an exciting and very user-friendly virtual events platform.
The UK's top nurse employers have booked and will be there with nursing jobs they want to recruit for on the day. You can network with other delegates in the virtual lounge and attend CPD-accredited career development workshops with live Q&A sessions with the speakers at specific times.
Registration is now open for the first virtual jobs fair for nurses taking place on 16 September 2020. Entry is free - just register your details before the event.
Here's how a virtual jobs fair will work:
- Meet employers and interact with them on the day using online chat by text, audio or video
- Upload your CV for potential interviews with NHS Trusts, private healthcare organisations, the armed forces, care homes and nursing agencies
- Gain CPD hours and a certificate by attending the online and on-demand virtual seminars, available for 30 days after each event
- Take up live Q&A opportunities with the speakers at the end of each seminar at the times indicated - see the seminar programme for more details
- Download a virtual goody bag of exhibitor information, which you can email to yourself at the end of the show
- Network and chat with other delegates in a virtual lounge
RCNi Virtual Careers and Jobs Fairs will take place on:
16 September 2020 - Register now for free entry
26 October 2020
29 October 2020
4 November 2020
12 January 2021
12 February 2021
Find out more at RCNi Virtual Nursing Careers and Jobs Fairs