Suites 1A & 1B
About NHS Professionals
Who are we? Well … If a hospital cannot supply staff on a ward or area, due to increased demand, sickness, or common staff shortages, they need to call upon Bank staff. NHS Professionals works with trusts to develop ‘bank’ of highly skilled workers who want to work flexibly with the NHS.
Working through a staff bank helps a trust reduce their reliance on expensive agencies helping their spend go back into healthcare. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities all saving the NHS over £70 million per year which is reinvested back into each client trust.
What can the staff bank offer you?
Whether you’re looking to enhance your skill set, gain more experience or simply earn a bit of extra money, we can help you achieve this through the staff bank. Join today and enjoy a number of benefits:
- Competitive weekly pay – work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of available shifts – bank members get priority over agencies
- Paid annual leave – build on your holiday allowance every shift you work
- Statutory maternity/paternity pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to NHSP Stakeholder Pension Plan
- A local team to provide help, support and advice whenever you need it
- 24/7 telephone access to a Service Centre