We’re building a Team for Zach!
We need a Team of Support Workers to provide support and care to meet the needs of Zach and to ensure his physical, psychological and social wellbeing.
Zach is a 23 year old man who sustained a hypoxic brain injury aged 7 months. He requires support with all aspects of care and daily living and relies on others to access the local community. He will shortly be moving into a new property, in Lytham, and as a result he will require a complete care team. Zach will require support 24 hours a day, 7 days per week and full and part time hours are available. Candidates are expected to be able to work both day time and night time shifts. Good rates of pay are offered and the likely start date is late February / early March.
The candidate should have:-
- Experience in care and support of people with a disability
- Experience of working with therapists or in a rehabilitation setting
- Excellent communication skills and a great sense of humour
- Flexibility in approach to care and ability to act on own initiative
- Ability to maintain clear concise written records
- Clean driving licence
For a detailed Job Description or to forward your CV, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Addies Solicitors act as Court Appointed Deputy for our client, Zach.
Addies Solicitors - 58-62 Adelaide Street, Fleetwood, FY7 6EE
Telephone: 01253 766559