Nurse Practitioners Band 5 (Warrington Recruitment Event)
Band 5 Nurse Recruitment Event - Hollins Park Hospital, Warrington
Are you a qualified Nurse Practitioner with a passion for delivering outstanding care that brings the 6 Cs (care, compassion, commitment, courage, communication and competence) to life? If so, we want to hear from you!
5 Boroughs Partnership NHS Foundation Trust provides treatment, support and guidance for a wide range of health issues, including physical, mental health and learning disability services.
We are looking for qualified, caring and committed Mental Health and Learning Disability nurses to fill a number of permanent, full-time Band 5 Registered Nurse vacancies at our Hollins Park Hospital site in Warrington, Cheshire.
As a must, you will be an effective communicator and listener with a compassionate nature and a commitment to delivering outstanding patient care, every time.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to rotate across our Warrington Inpatient Services to gain experience and develop skills and knowledge across a varied range of settings.
Hollins Park Hospital is based in Warrington and is commutable from both Manchester and Liverpool. Successful candidates can enjoy the following benefits of working for the Trust:
• Free 24 hour access to our Health and Well-being Centre and Gym at the Hollins Park site, including tai chi and pilates classes
• 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (29 days after 5 years’ and 33 days after 10 years’ service)
• Access to the NHS pension scheme
• The opportunity to access a range of NHS discounts, such as the NHS Electronics Scheme, Salary Sacrifice Car and Bikes for Staff Schemes
• Regular supervision and access to a range of training courses at our Education Centre
• Access to our Library at Hollins Park House, providing resources to support you in your development and/or research
Interviews for all posts will take place at a Recruitment Event at Hollins Park Education Centre in Warrington on Friday 24th March 2017, where shortlisted candidates will have the opportunity to meet our nursing team and find out more about working for our Trust.
Our recruitment timelines are:
Advert closes: Monday 13th March
Shortlisting: Tuesday 14th March
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD ON FRIDAY 24TH MARCH 2017