Staff Nurse - Band 5
Main area: Division of Medicine
Grade: Band 5
Hours: Full / Part Time
Job ref: 387-M-200-APR-18-EB
Salary: £22,128 - £28,746 pa pro rata
Closing: 30/04/2018 23:59
As an 'outstanding' rated organisation come and join us as we continue to build our caring and compassionate workforce for the future. If variety and career progression is what you are after then the Division of Medicine is the place to be.
We are looking for band 5 Registered Nurses who inspire others, who work harder because they want to, not because they have to. This is your opportunity to join us on our journey and join our talented and passionate team.
If you are unsure about coming to a large teaching hospital we guarantee strong leadership and support in all our clinical areas. We can facilitate ‘taster’ sessions i.e shadowing a Registered Nurse for a shift and enable “returning to acute / hospital care” and have you being in charge of a shift by 6 months!
- Acute Stroke Unit (A515)
- Acute Hepatology /Liver Unit (Ward A522)
- Acute General Medicine
- Acute Older Adult Wards (C808/A605/A528)
- Cystic Fibrosis/Gastro-intestinal (Ward A900)
- AMU /OPAU
- Emergency Department
- South Bristol Community Hospital – Rehabilitation wards 100/ 200
In return for your hard work you will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to enhance your skillset through on-going training and development
- Minimum of 262.5 hours holiday per annum (increasing with length of service)
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Access to discounts in a multitude of local and national outlets
Closing date for applications is 30/04/2018
For further details / informal visits contact:
Matron Sally Wilson, Divisional Recruitment Lead: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01173427822
Or click on the button below and search the reference number provided.