Are you a Practice Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a friendly, supportive team and career development?
Are you looking for the right practice in the right location?
You might be who we’re looking for!
At Parkfield Medical Centre we are recruiting a Practice Nurse and are looking for an experienced, quality driven and motivated Practice Nurse with energy, positivity and a good sense of humour.
- Training and teaching practice. Strong commitment to personal development and training across all staff groups
- Consistently high QOF achievement and provision of multiple additional and speciality services
- “Good” across all domains following CQC inspection in May 2016
- 7 Partners, 3 Salaried GPs and 6 registrars supported by 1 NP, 2 PNs & 1 HCA plus a strong management team and large admin team
- Stable democratic and supportive partnership in purpose-built partnership owned premises
- GMS list size 12,600
- Collegiate ethos with strong teamwork ethos, excellent CPD opportunities, monthly nurse team meetings and monthly clinical education sessions
- Friends of Parkfield PPG, established in 1998 and a registered charity who raise vital funds for equipment, patient resources and patient education
- Extensive range of on-site community clinics and outreach services plus a range of private services such as physiotherapy and chiropody
- Fantastic semi-rural Potters Bar location with excellent schools, housing and transport links to the M25, A1, M1 and only 15 minutes by rail to London Kings Cross
- Chronic disease management (Asthma, COPD, Diabetes)
- Immunisation/vaccination (including childhood immunisations)
- Womens’ health (including LBC)
- Travel health
- Ear irrigation
Hours: Negotiable (we may recruit more than one applicant)
Salary: Band 6 (DOE) Start date: Negotiable Interviews: TBC
Closing date: This advert will close as soon as sufficient applications have been received so please apply as soon as you can.
There is so much more to tell you about us. Please ask any questions or arrange an informal visit. Contact Mimi Salgado, Practice Manager, Parkfield Medical Centre, The Walk, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire EN6 1QH. Tel: 01707 291041 or email Mimi Salgado by clicking the apply button on this page