Up to £2000 WELCOME BONUS and up to £1000 BONUS AFTER 1 YEAR (T&C's apply)
Up to £18 per hour dependant on experience
Home: Riverside Place (New Build)
- At Caring Homes we are dedicated to providing respectful residential, nursing and dementia care, whatever the circumstances of our residents.
- Riverside Place in Ware, Hertfordshire is our brand new luxury offering, providing a smooth transition for our residents into a home where care is a vocation, and interaction is paramount.
- Focused on your learning and development and committed to providing personalised professional development
- Full Time, Part Time or Bank available
- Paid NMC annual fees
- DBS cost covered
- Sponsorship available
- A £500 refer-a-nurse scheme and a £300 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
- Free Voluntary Benefits Scheme - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
Registered Nurse Role:
- A strong knowledge of person-centred care
- Knowledge of the current care practices laid down by the CQC
- Working closely with each resident, assessing their needs and delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- You’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the wellbeing of every resident
For a full job description please call the Recruitment Team
Call our Recruitment Team to enquire on 01206 224188 or email email@example.com
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age."