Registered General Nurse
Rusthall Lodge is one of Tunbridge Wells’ leading providers of Residential and Nursing Care for older people. We are looking for exceptional RGNs to join our team with a current NMC Registration to work days or nights, full-time or part-time.
Our core values are compassion, dignity, privacy and respect. We believe we are lucky to work in the home of our residents and strive to give them the best possible care on a daily basis. If you share these values and would like to know our residents as individuals so that you can contribute to delivering the best personalised care for each and every one, we would like to hear from you.
As one of our RGNs you will:
- Provide the highest standard of resident care and ensure that the care delivered complies with the recognised standards of nursing practice;
- Together with the Resident, formulate care plans to reflect their individual needs;
- Be the “Named Nurse” to a group of allocated residents;
- Recognise and respond when a resident’s condition requires a Doctor’s review;
- Maintain an efficient reporting system, and ensure that all relevant information is communicated to care and nursing staff when required;
- Carry out clinical procedures within your scope of professional conduct and abilities;
- Liaise with other professionals in the community when required regarding a resident’s care. e.g. Physiotherapists, Foot Care Health Professionals, Dentists, Dieticians, Tissue Viability Nurses and Community Psychiatric Nurses etc.;
- Be responsible for staff supervision, training and professional development.
In return we offer:
- £20 p/h (£24 p/h for Bank Holidays)
- a flexible approach to working hours to give you a better work/life balance
- excellent working conditions, holiday entitlement, and other benefits
- a pension scheme with Life Insurance
- paid breaks with refreshments
- hot/cold meal for most working shifts
- comprehensive induction and training programmes including continual professional development
If you believe in providing the highest standards of care, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, are able to carry out instructions and are willing to work as part of a team please contact us.
Please contact Brenda Boxall Brenda.firstname.lastname@example.org