Location: Ingfield Manor School, Ingfield Manor Drive, Five Oaks, Billingshurst, West Sussex, RH14 9AX
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Full Time, Term-Time
Salary: NHS Band 5/6
We are looking to expand our nursing team, and therefore recruit a registered Nurse to join our school in Five Oaks, Billingshurst
Ingfield Manor School is a day and weekly boarding school for 60 pupils and students age 3-19 with neuro-motor impairments such as cerebral palsy. We are one of the UK’s leading Conductive Education providers. Our school is an exciting and rewarding place to work with excellent resources, including a new multi-sensory room. Full clinical supervision, training and CPD opportunities are ongoing.
- You will work as part of a small nursing team overseeing the healthcare needs of the children and young people.
- You will be responsible for a small caseload of students and demonstrate strong communication skills alongside a trans-disciplinary team
- It is desirable to have experience with complex healthcare needs to include seizure management, enteral feeding devices/plans and medicine management.
- The ability to help develop and deliver training in one or more of these areas would be beneficial,
- No weekend working. Some early morning or evening working and overnight paid on-calls.
- CPD is fully supported and mentorship is available.
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check (formerly CRB) for regulated activity and will share our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people.
What can we offer you?
- Perkbox - We have a great employee benefits platform called Perkbox, this includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
- Free Parking - We have free parking on site so you don't have to pay for parking your car elsewhere.
- Employee Support Helpline - You will also have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, to give you full support with things such as financial worries, health and wellbeing and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Food available to purchase on-site - So if you don't want to bring food from home you can always purchase it on site.
- Pension - We have a pension scheme available which employees can freely opt in and out of.