Registered Mental Health Nurses
Do you want to make a real difference by working in one of the most rewarding and caring environments supporting some of the most vulnerable people towards recovery? Then the Black Country is the place to be!
We have many exciting nursing opportunities based across the Black Country and are looking for people who want to help make a difference to the Mental Health and wellbeing of our West Midlands communities as part of a patient-focused, value-based, ambitious and inclusive team.
Black Country Partnership Foundation Trust and Dudley & Walsall Mental Health Trust are looking for talented and ambitious Registered Mental Health Nurses to help support our vision of providing high quality care which can only be made possible by our highly valued and inclusive workforce.
We have a number of Band 5 and above nursing vacancies that can offer you an exciting career in Mental Health. Whether that’s in one of our acute inpatient wards, PICU unit, older adults wards, rehabilitation or specialist services there are a range of opportunities available for you. Opportunities exist across Sandwell, Dudley, Wolverhampton and Walsall, we also welcome applicants looking for flexible working arrangements.
If you are student nurse, who has recently graduated and awaiting your nursing pin, we are keen to talk to you as we launch our new initiative that provides you with the opportunity to start your nursing career working within the Trust whilst awaiting your pin.
Throughout your journey with us you will be supported, through a programme of development, to take your career to the next level.
We also offer a range of staff benefits which include:
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Annual Leave
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Support Service
- Lease Car Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Statutory and Occupational Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave
- Flexible Working & Parental Leave
- NHS Discounts and shopping vouchers
- Health & Wellbeing
- Annual appraisal
- Research and innovative practice
- Partnership work with Unions
- Occupational Health Service
- Long Service Awards
If you are thinking about returning to nursing then you are in the right place.
Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Trust and Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust are encouraging mental health nurses to return to practice in both trusts.
What can we offer you?
- A free accredited course, delivered by the University of Wolverhampton
- Paid placement hours - Flexible to your individual needs and requirements
- A variety of placement/job opportunities, including; older adults, inpatients, community nursing and CAMHS
- Locations across the whole of the Black Country
- Opportunity to progress into a permanent nursing role and/or entry onto the nurse bank for more flexible opportunities
- Dedicated support, mentorship and clinical supervision
- Access to learning resources through our library services
- NHS employee benefits – including 27 days annual leave (pro rata)
What do you need to do?
If you are interested in coming back to mental health nursing, please e-mail email@example.com
Details of the roles on offer are available on the NHS Jobs website, or via the following:
Representatives from both Trust will be on hand to explain their offers and will have information available for interested applicants to take away with them.