Care Home General Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE
Mallard Court provides 24-hour nursing care and personal support to older people across 67 beds. This may be older people with disabilities, older people with sensory loss and older people living with dementia, offered expert support in a dedicated Memory Lane Community. We also offer respite care and short breaks.
As General Manager of a Barchester care home, you'll deliver the high quality, person-centred care that helps set us apart. You can expect to lead your team, balance budgets, set out marketing strategies and spend time with residents. With both clinical and commercial autonomy, you'll make sure everyone in your team is motivated to deliver the quality care and support our residents deserve. As a General Manager at Barchester, you'll receive excellent divisional support alongside plenty of opportunities for continual professional development, all within an engaging and fulfilling environment.
To join us as a General Manager, you'll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) and Registered Manager (RM), or be willing to work towards RM status with our support. This senior role calls for a blend of compassion, resilience and exceptional management skills. You should have a forward-thinking approach and the confidence to communicate with and inspire colleagues at all levels. Meanwhile, your proven track record in running a commercially successful, Good or Outstanding rated care home will be complemented by your commitment to deliver first-class care.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
* Free learning and development
* Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
* 8% ER Pension Package
* Automatic entry into Excellence Awards and annual bonus scheme
* Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee
More searches like this
- General Nursing Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Bridlington
- Learning Disabilities Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Bridlington
- Management Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Bridlington
- Mental Health Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Bridlington
- Nursing Older People Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Bridlington