Support Worker (days and nights available)
Priory Adult Care’s Trowbridge Services supports adults with autism and associated learning disabilities. We support a group of fantastic, unique individuals and have vacancies for support workers for days, nights and bank hours also.
We are looking for fun, compassionate and dedicated support workers / care assistants to join our team of support workers to work across our four services or as part of our new outreach service. Experience isn’t essential as we provide full, on-going training for all recruits.
Our services are located a few minutes’ walk from Trowbridge train station and are easily accessible from other towns.What a support worker does
- Support service users to live as independently as possible (including personal care)
- Take service users out and about – walking, shopping, local cafes, swimming and supporting with work placements
- Drivers able to go further afield for longer day trips and events (don’t worry, we recruit non-drivers too!)
- Support in house activities and hobbies – singing, sensory sessions, gardening, DIY and baking
- Manage some physical challenging behaviours
- Work with a great team and have fun!
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- Flexible working patterns if required
- Recognition and value for your dedication and hard work
- Online benefits, cashback rewards, SMART childcare vouchers/pension options and much more!
Please call Teresa Hibbs on 01225 777728 if you’d like an informal discussion.Career Pathways
As a Priory Group employee, you’ll be able to chart your long-term career along defined pathways (from Support Worker to CEO), each path providing you a fulfilling work environment and support from a world class organisation to achieve your professional goals. We want to invest in you to achieve the next step in your career, so you can continue to make a difference in people’s lives.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.