General Manager - Nursing Home
As the General Manager of a Barchester Care Home you will be a leading face in the delivery of the person-centred care that helps set us apart.
Thackeray House is a small 39 bed, purpose-built residential care home in Croydon. At Thackeray House Care Home, we provide first-class 24-hour nursing care and palliative care for older people as well as offering the opportunity for short-term respite stays, perhaps for convalescence after an operation or to give a family member a break from caring for a loved one.
As a General Manager at Barchester you will have full clinical and commercial control of the home and will work to develop a coherent and effective team who provide the quality care our residents deserve. Reporting to the Regional Director you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring compliance in the home as well as maintaining occupancy levels by setting out and implementing creative marketing strategies.
To join us as a General Manager, you'll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) and Registered Manager (RM), with a passion for elderly care. This role calls for excellent leadership, organisational and management skills to build a strong foundation for our care home. We're looking for care home management, marketing and occupancy experience, as well as a strong understanding of safeguarding, CQC and compliance guidelines. You should have the confidence to communicate with colleagues at all levels and create strong links within the local community. In short, your proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, Good or Outstanding rated care home will be complemented by your blend of compassion and resilience.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
* Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary
* 8% ER Pension Package
* Free learning and development
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
* Automatic entry into Barchester's Excellence Awards and annual bonus scheme
* Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee.
If you'd like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
More searches like this
- General Nursing Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Croydon
- Learning Disabilities Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Croydon
- Management Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Croydon
- Mental Health Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Croydon
- Nursing Older People Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Croydon