We are currently looking to grow our already established and superb team of support workers, providing outreach and floating support for mental health clients in the community, as well as residential support for individuals with autism, mental health needs, learning disabilities and people who engage in challenging behaviour, in Somerset.
- Do you believe that everyone is entitled to the very best care and support, regardless of their disability or diagnosis?
- Do you want to make a lasting difference in people’s lives?
- Do you want to support people to help them achieve their goals, dreams and aspirations?
As a support worker, you will have the opportunity to be part of 1000s of stories of inspiring care and support for our service users.Our ideal support worker will
- Have a great sense of humour
- Be reliable, friendly and caring to help our client group achieve their everyday goals (including personal care)
- Be able to support in house activities and hobbies
- Be attentive and inspire our clients to achieve more!
- Help manage some physical challenging behaviours
- Be a driver, so they can take service users out and about (don’t worry – we employ non-drivers too!)
- A rewarding job, full of variety and opportunities for career development
- Brilliant, ongoing training to help you achieve more
- Support of an experienced and friendly team of colleagues
- Online benefits, cashback rewards, SMART pension options and much more!
Please call The Lodge on 01278 786618 if you’d like an informal discussion. We also have vacancies for Senior Support Workers so please get in touch with us to find out more about these.Career Pathways
As a Priory Group employee, you’ll be able to chart your long-term career along defined pathways (from Support Worker to CEO), each path providing you a fulfilling work environment and support from a world class organisation to achieve your professional goals. We want to invest in you to achieve the next step in your career, so you can continue to make a difference in people’s lives.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.