Nursing Home Manager - Complex Care
As the General Manager of a Barchester Care Home you will be a leading face for the delivery of person-centred care that helps set us apart.
Kernow House is a beautiful, 85 bed purpose-built care home that provides care for older people, including those living with dementia, as well as younger people with physical disabilities. The home has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the people who live here. We have well-equipped, well-maintained modern facilities, and the level of care, service and attention to detail at Kernow House complement the fine surroundings. Our Millaton Suite specialises in the care of individuals who are experiencing challenges and changes associated with Huntington's disease and other similar neurological conditions. Our St Piran's suite cares for individuals who are experiencing the challenges and changes associated with their dementia.
As a General Manager you will have full clinical and commercial control of the home and work to develop a coherent and effective team who provide the quality care our residents deserve. Reporting into the Regional Director you will be responsible for maintaining and ensuring compliance in the home as well as maintaining occupancy levels by setting out creative marketing strategies.
To join us as a General Manager you'll need to be a Registered Manager (RM), with a passion for elderly care. This role calls for excellent leadership, organisational and management skills to build a strong foundation for our care home. We're looking for care home management, marketing and occupancy experience, as well as a strong understanding of safeguarding, CQC and compliance guidelines. You should have the confidence to communicate with colleagues at all levels and create strong links within the local community. In short, your proven track record of marketing and business skills within the private care sector, running a commercially successful, Good or Outstanding rated care home will be complemented by your blend of compassion and resilience.
As well as a competitive salary, Barchester offers one of the best rewards packages in the care sector. Your generous benefits would include:
- Automatic enrolment into our profit share scheme, with the opportunity to earn up to 100% of your salary
- 8% ER Pension Package
- Free learning and development
- A range of holiday, retail and leisure discounts
- Automatic entry into Barchester's Excellence Awards and annual bonus scheme
- Payment of NMC Annual Registration Fee.
If you'd like to use your clinical and people skills in an organisation that provides the quality care you'd expect for your loved ones, this is a rewarding and empowering place to be.
More searches like this
- General Nursing Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Launceston
- Learning Disabilities Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Launceston
- Management Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Launceston
- Mental Health Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Launceston
- Nursing Older People Private Permanent Full Time jobs in Launceston