RGN / NMC / Clinical Nurse Lead
1 day left
- Full Time
At Complete Care we believe that we are all different, unique and wonderfully special. Are you a friendly, passionate, outgoing and professional and looking for a change? Are you interested in working in a care community with a private company which recognises that everybody is different because every – Body is different? Do you have experience in care or are you interested in complex care? Are you willing to learn complex care if given the opportunity?
Does this person sound like you? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Overall Role Purpose:
As a clinical Nurse Lead you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing/care staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity, and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care. For the position, you will be required to provide clinical management experience, along with a caring and professional ethos, good clinical background, and a current up to date NMC pin.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Excellent clinical skills
- Managerial and leadership experience
- Nursing qualification and current NMC registration
- Strong clinical experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Leading and supervising
- Writing and reporting skills
- Relationship and team building skills
- You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working as a nurse
- You must have outstanding communication skills, excellent clinical skills and be motivated to offer the highest standards of care
Apply for RGN / NMC / Clinical Nurse Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly