Fertility Nurse Practitioner
Fertility Nurse – Orpington, Kent
Salary and Benefits: Competitive Salary, 25 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + more!
BMI Chelsfield Park Hospital is part of UK`s largest private healthcare provider group. Chelsfield Park Hospital is a well-equipped hospital providing healthcare across a number of specialities. The hospital has a range of outpatient services, 3 operating theatres, imaging facilities, and a leading HFEA licensed Assisted Conception Unit.
The hospital is contained with within beautiful grounds in the village of Chelsfield and has excellent traffic links being just 5 minutes off the M25 and provides free on-site parking.
These facilities combined with the latest in technology and on-site support services; enable our consultants to undertake a wide range of investigations and operations. Consultants have the support of caring and highly trained nursing and allied healthcare professionals as well as access to some of the latest technology and equipment. With a team of resident medical officers available 24hours a day, the hospital provides an ideal environment for excellent clinical care and patient recovery. BMI are currently making a substantial investment in developing the fertility team and equipment, such as Embryoscope. We are looking for the right people to join our team – we are interested in patient focused, hardworking, skilled and motivated healthcare professionals to serve our patients. We want people whose drive is to make a positive impact on patient care.
3 great things about this hospital:
- Location, location , location … village setting , beautiful grounds, with good transport links
- We are committed to improving the service provided to our patients - we want your skills, hard work and ideas - we want to empower you to make a difference.
- Career fast track opportunities – take advantage of one of the industry’s leading dedicated training and development offerings through the BMI Academy. You will have access to world leading technology and develop skills that will be put to full use – unparalleled training.
What you will do as a Fertility Nurse:
- You must be a registered nurse with recent fertility experience. We will consider candidates without the relevant experience on a band 5 who will then have the opportunity to advance to a band 6 once all competencies are achieved.
- We are committed to personal development; therefore the successful candidate will have the opportunity to attend national and international conferences and take part in the nurse’s ultra sound scanning training program.
- This position will require some weekend work and out of hours on call support on a rotational basis.
Why other Nurses work with this hospital:
- This well-established private hospital in South East London / North Kent has 3 theatres, a HFEA licensed Assisted Conception Unit, 36 beds, and a ‘Good’ CQC rating and very high levels of patient satisfaction!
- Enjoy a positive work-life balance with comprehensive and competitive benefits. Great team working, social events and a supportive development plan to help you achieve your career goals!
As part of the fertility team you can expect to be empowered to meet high patient care standards. New ways of working that will improve your services are encourages and you will enjoy high levels of autonomy within the department