At Roodlane Medical, we are specialists in corporate healthcare. We offer executive healthcare, occupational health case management, nurse case management, executive health screening and more.
We have extensive experience of creating and delivering corporate wellness strategies, from health education and promotion to comprehensive health screening programmes. We offer a private GP services to companies as a part of a suite of wellness services to help keep staff healthy and productive at work.
As part of our services, we also offer physiotherapy, along with chiropractic and osteopathic assessments and treatments.
- To plan, co-ordinate, deliver and evaluate the physiotherapy service provided to patients suffering from musculoskeletal conditions, on a day-today basis.
- To assess and treat own caseload of patients who may have complex and/or chronic problems, and maintain own records as an autonomous practitioner.
- Requirement to deputise for the Managing Physiotherapist as and when required.
This is a full time role working 18.5hrs per week with attractive and competitive salary being dependent upon skills and experience.
Reward and recognition:
We reward your commitment in delivering the highest standard of care with generous and competitive benefits such as our contribution pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual salary review, 247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell. We invest in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education. We can also offer you support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To be professional, legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of your own work including the management of patients in your care.
- To ensure a high standard of clinical care for the patients under your management and support more junior staff to do likewise.
- To undertake specialist assessments and interpret results to recommend the best course of intervention.
- To formulate, evaluate and reassess individualised physiotherapy management and/or treatment plans, using clinical reasoning skills and utilising a wide range of treatment skills and options in order to formulate a specialised programme of care.
- To demonstrate a sound reasoning of clinical governance, clinical risk and to demonstrate the use of treatment plans with an evidence based link.
- To accept clinical responsibility for a designated caseload of patients, and to organise this effectively and efficiently with regard to clinical priorities and use of time.
Skills & Experience
- Undergraduate Physiotherapy degree
- Registration with the Health Professions Council
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Desirable: Masters degree in Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy / Post graduate qualification in Acupuncture / Post graduate qualifications in exercise therapy
About The Individual
At HCA UK we recognise and value everyone as unique and individual; treat people with kindness and compassion; act with absolute honesty, integrity, and fairness and trust and treat one another as valued members of the HCA UK family. As someone looking to join our family, you will demonstrate these key values.
You will also actively participate as a member of a team, working together to achieve tasks, goals, and objectives; demonstrate a lead by example attitude to inspire our colleagues and patients; and deliver information in a clear, concise, and compelling manner to effectively engage others and achieve desired results.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please apply for this role and a member of the team will be in contact shortly.