Staff Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
Salary: £competitive + benefits
Description: This leading Healthcare organisation provide a range of high quality recovery focused mental health services for adults aged 18-65 throughout North West England.
Their services have a clear purpose which is to be a centre of excellence for mental health rehabilitation and recovery from locked in-patient services through to independent community living.
They currently have exciting opportunities at two of their centres near Preston for a registered mental health nurse (RMN/RNLD) to join our multidisciplinary team providing high quality Recovery focussed support within our locked and open rehabilitation services.
Shift patterns are 4 nights one week and 3 nights the following week. Full time is 42 hrs per week however part time will be considered.
Person Specification: The Ideal candidate will;
• be a qualified RMN/RNLD
• be passionate about mental health recovery
• seek to develop supportive and collaborative partnerships with service users
• demonstrate leadership behaviours
• be innovative, creative and solution focussed
• be open, honest and transparent • demonstrate a commitment to own learning and development
• be a flexible team player and makes a valuable contribution to the lives of service users
• always safeguard service-users from harm and is not afraid to blow the whistle on poor practice
• never accept ‘good enough’ and is always looking for ways to improve quality and become ‘the best’.
Benefits: Include, Competitive pay, 25 days annual leave, Pension, Part & full-time working
Comprehensive induction, Mentoring & supervision, Training and good career progression