BAND 5/BAND 6 GENERAL NURSES
BARKER MOSS HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT LIMITED HAVE THE FOLLOWING LOCUM CONTRACT POSITIONS FOR THE MOD:
£41,000 PA FOR GENERAL PRACTICE NURSES BAND 5 and -
£49,000 PA FOR SPECIALIST BAND 6 NURSES.
General Practice Nurse Band 5 Pirbright, Surrey - dates ASAP to 8/4/19
Specialist Practice Nurse Band 6 - RMAS Sandhurst - dates - ASAP to 13/5/19
General Practice Nurse Band 5 - RAF Halton - dates- ASAP to 15/4/19
Specialist Practice Nurse Band 6 - Aldershot - dates - 4/4/19 to 12/7/19
Registered General Nurse Band 5 - Pirbright, Woking, Surrey (Adhoc May Shifts) ASAP - 14/07/2019 37.5hrs per week
MONDAY - FRIDAY FULL TIME
Candidates should have NMC registration - DBS clearance and full health immunisation report. Plus professional and personal references, and up to date CPR/ BLS, Child and Adult Safeguarding levels 1 2 and 3, AED cert, Radiation Protection cert and Manual Handling certificates. There are some other mandatory experience certificates required -
Plus for Band 5 - Immunisation and Vaccination, and Venepuncture.
You must have a minimum of 1 year’s experience in general practice in the last 3 years.
Plus for band 6 - Cervical Cytology, Immunisation and Vaccination, Minor Illness /Injuries, Travel Health, Venepuncture.
Plus adequate knowledge in Preparation for Mentorship;
supporting learning and
assessment in practice (SLAiP);
Mentorship and Assessment in
Practice; Clinical Supervision or
You must have a minimum of 2 year’s experience in general practice within the last 3 years.
.****Remedial Instructors - Must meet one of the following:
• Hold a BSc (Hons) in Sports Rehabilitation and have professional membership of the British Association of Sport Rehabilitators and Trainers (BaSRaT).
• Be a qualified military ERI having successfully completed the Joint Services School of Remedial Instructors (JSSERI) course.
• Hold a BSc (Hons) in Physiotherapy and be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
and - Must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience managing group/class based exercise therapy for musculo skeletal sports injuries, including evidence of treating muscular-skeletal injuries gained within the last three years.
General /Specialist Practice Nurse - About the Role:
• Flexible & adaptable with a proactive approach
• You will join and become part of a multidisciplinary team, working within well equipped medical centres, dental centres or rehabilitation units where you will be valued as part of the Defence Medical Services team
• Deliver a professional & personal service at all times
• Ability to work alongside military personnel on Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force bases to deliver an exceptional standard of care for service personnel and their families (at some locations)
- MOD Locums usually Finish half day Fridays
CALL BARKER MOSS HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT ON 0845 009 8669 or
look us up on Facebook
Apply for BAND 5/BAND 6 GENERAL NURSES
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly