Disability Assessor - Nationwide Mobile
Are you a highly motivated Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic who’s looking for a new, rewarding challenge and a chance to vastly improve your work/life balance?
If so, Independent Assessment Services has an excellent and unrivalled opportunity for you to develop your skills and qualify as a Disability Assessor.
As a PIP Disability Assessor (Nationwide), you will form a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled healthcare professionals regionally assigned to complete medical assessments for a broad range of medical conditions. Full flexibility to travel within your assigned region will be required to carry out this exciting and challenging role.
• Nurses (RGNs, RMNs, RNLDs)
• Occupational Therapists
• Valid driver’s licence and fully flexible to travel anywhere in the UK
• Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a range of clinical settings including experience in clinical decision making
• Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and use initiative
• Skills in report writing and of working to specified goals would be beneficial
The role of PIP Disability Assessor requires full time commitment (37.5 hours per week).
This role requires you to work 2 weeks away from base location and 1 week local OR 1 month local and 2 months away from base location.
• A premium, low emission company car and all work-related travel paid for
• 25 days’ annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
• Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
• Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
• Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
• Health screening every two years, after one year’s service
• Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
• All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers and more.