Senior Nurse/RGN – Critical Care Unit
37.5 hrs | Private Medical Cover | Pension | Training & Progression Prospects
An experienced RGN with extensive ITU/ Critical Care experience is required to join a leading private hospital in London’s Harley Street medical district.
Details of this Band 6 Critical Care Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Shifts covering a 24/7 rota
- An excellent annual salary of up to £43,175
- Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Private medical cover and some great staff benefits
You will be joining what is widely regarded as one of the best hospitals in the UK, which maintains the best possible standards of patient care and satisfaction.
Candidates for this Band 6 Critical Care Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Have completed ENB100 or a recognised equivalent, with substantial experience in an ITU/Critical Care environment
- Have completed ALS and ENB998 or a recognised equivalent teaching and mentoring qualification
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Committed to providing the highest standards of patient care and safety
- Flexible to work shifts on an internal rotation, with days and nights included
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.