Medical/Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN
37.5 hrs | Excellent Staff Benefits | Unsocial Hours Enhancements
An excellent opportunity has arisen within one of the leading private hospital facilities in London’s exclusive Harley Street medical district for an experienced RGN to work as Staff Nurse on the Medical & Surgical Ward.
Details of this Medical & Surgical Ward Staff Nurse RGN position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on flexible shift patterns, usually working 12 hour day shifts plus 3 – 4 nights per month
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £30,200 to £35,2000 depending on experience
- Salary enhancements for unsocial hours (15% of basic pay)
- 35 days annual leave which increases with service length
- A company pension scheme, childcare vouchers and bike/public transport support schemes
- Private healthcare
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Free restaurant quality food whilst on duty and a staff fund
- Staff accommodation close to the hospital may be available
Demonstrating the highest commitment to patient care, satisfaction and cleanliness, this facility is at the forefront of private healthcare and the successful candidate will gain experience working with world renowned surgeons in what is often rated as the best hospital in the UK.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified as an Adult/General Nurse (RGN) with NMC registration
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an acute/medical/surgical ward setting
- Well organised, enthusiastic and committed to providing the highest standards of patient care in line with best practices
- Able to work flexibly and on an internal rotation to meet the needs of the department
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.