Regional Business Development Manager (Nurse or Non-Nurse)
37.5 Hrs | Days | Management Experience Essential
An experienced Manager with a background in care is required to work as Regional Business Development Manager for a national Domiciliary Care provider, covering the teams based in Leeds and Manchester and with Head Office in Birmingham.
You will act as Registered Manager for the services in your remit and will take responsibility for the day to day running and strategic development of the services, ensuring existing services meet and exceed national requirements in addition to identifying where sustainable growth can be achieved.
What the successful Regional Business Development Manager will receive & details of the role:
- A full-time position working 37.5 hours per week, usually during office hours
- A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £60,000 depending on experience
- The role will be based on one site, with requirement to undertake travel to other sites to meet service needs
What we are looking for in a Regional Business Development Manager:
- Ideally experienced working at Regional Management level in a Community Care/Domiciliary Care setting, or an experienced Registered Service Manager looking for the next step in their career
- Demonstrate a proven track record of success in multi-site management, evidenced through good or outstanding CQC reports
- Have completed a recognised qualification in Management in Care, such as Diploma Level 5 in Health & Social Care or an equivalent
- Business minded and able to manage finances and budgets and meet/exceed KPIs and targets
- A strong manager and communicator, and confident leading a team of Senior Managers and working with a range of senior stakeholders
- A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes, and available to undertake frequent travel for work
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Apply for Regional Business Development Manager (Nurse or Non-Nurse)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- General Nursing Band 8c Permanent Full Time jobs in Shropshire
- Learning Disabilities Band 8c Permanent Full Time jobs in Shropshire
- Management Band 8c Permanent Full Time jobs in Shropshire
- Mental Health Band 8c Permanent Full Time jobs in Shropshire
- Nursing Older People Band 8c Permanent Full Time jobs in Shropshire