Registered Nurse - Outpatients
Up to £29,000 p/a | 37.5 hours | Days Only | Great Benefits |
An experienced RGN with a background in Outpatients/Day Surgery is required to work as Registered Nurse in a leading private hospital in Guildford.
What the hospital is offering for this Registered Nurse role:
• 37.5 hours per week on days on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary of up to £29,000 depending on experience
• A private healthcare scheme
• Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
• A company pension scheme and life assurance
• Childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and much more
As Registered Nurse you will work with a diverse patient mix and will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of high-quality patient care.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse role should have the following;
• Registered with the NMC as Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Prior experience in a similar role or within an outpatients or acute care setting
• Be driven to provide the highest standards of patient care
• Work well as part of a strong clinical team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 9630339.