CAMHS Nurse -Eating Disorder Unit (RMN/RNLD/RCN)
38.5 Hrs | Flexible Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Training & Development Opportunities
An experienced Registered Nurse (RMN, RNLD or RCN) who ideally has a background in CAMHS and eating disorders is required to join a specialist service in Rotherham with caters to children and young adults living with eating disorders.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally renowned service and gain experience working with leading specialists who have a reputation for achieving improvements and recovery in even the most complex cases.
Details of this Eating Disorder Unit CAMHS Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RCN) vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 38.5 hours per week
- Flexible shifts with days or nights available
- A great annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
- A retention/loyalty bonus scheme
- Employer contributions to NMC renewal fees plus Enhanced DBS check paid for
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- A workplace pension scheme
- A great benefits and discount package
- A comprehensive induction with ongoing training and development programmes including training on information governance, PMVA, ILS, and advanced clinical skills such as delivering Nasal-Gastric Feeding
Applicants for this Eating Disorder Unit CAMHS Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Mental Health Nurse, Children’s Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Ideally experienced in a CAMHS and/or eating disorders setting, with proven experience working in a young people’s mental health rehabilitation setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and understanding of the Mental Health Act
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.