Theatre Nurse/Practitioner – Ophthalmic Scrub RGN/ODP
37.5 Hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits | Training & Development Opportunities
An experienced Theatre Scrub Nurse or Practitioner with ophthalmic experience is required to join the Theatres Department of one of Oxford’s leading private hospitals.
The ophthalmic theatres team undertakes a range of specialist procedures including cataract surgery, vitrectomy, blepharoplasty and drooping eyelid correction and you will be working with nationally and internationally renowned ophthalmologists.
Details of this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner – Ophthalmic Scrub RGN/ODP post are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Day shifts only, with some on-call requirements to the role
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £34,000 to £38,000 depending on experience (plus enhancements for on-call and any unsocial hours)
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
- Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
Applicants for this Theatre Nurse/Practitioner – Ophthalmic Scrub RGN/ODP position should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner
- Demonstrate substantial post-registration experience working in a scrub setting with experience in ophthalmic surgery
- Good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and the principles of clinical governance
- Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development relevant to the role
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.