Theatre Nurse/Practitioner - Recovery RGN/ODP
37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits | Training & Progression
A leading national healthcare provider is currently looking to recruit an experienced Theatre Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP with skills and experience in Recovery to join their private hospital in Reading.
Details of this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
- A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on days
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £28,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
The position will require a flexible approach as you will work in various surgical specialities throughout your working week, delivering consistently high-quality patient post-operative care along with participating in theatre on-call rotas.
Applicants for this Recovery Practitioner RGN/ODP post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Experienced undertaking recovery/PACU duties in multi-speciality surgical procedures, ideally also having some experience in either scrub or anaesthetics settings
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB988/D32/33/A1
- Committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety
- Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development and willing to further develop your skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0339 for more information.