Registered Nurse – RGN/RMN/RNLD
Paid Breaks | 36 Hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
One of the Forest of Dean’s leading elderly care homes is currently looking to recruit Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN and RNLDs) to strengthen their clinical team on days
The home, which is in a rural setting near Cinderford offers elderly and dementia nursing care in a beautiful environment, with modern facilities and a strong team already in place.
Details of these Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) vacancies and what the home is offering are as follows:
- 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Day shifts only
- Great hourly pay rates of £16.70
- Paid breaks
- A comprehensive induction plus ongoing training and development opportunities
Working as a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, implementing and updating care plans and contributing to the overall high standards of clinical care maintained in the home.
What the home is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
- Current NMC registration as an Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Ideally experienced working in a UK nursing home setting
- Confident managing medications and care plans and able to maintain accurate records
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521 896.