RGN Night Nurse
48 Hrs | Nights | Paid Breaks | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Nursing Home Experience Essential
A full-time, RGN Night Nurse vacancy has arisen in a large nursing home in Ealing.
The fully CQC compliant home offers a diverse range of care packages for adults with general elderly nursing, dementia and disability care needs in addition to providing more specialised palliative care services.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
- A permanent contract of 48 hours per week
- Night shifts only
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £18
- Paid breaks
- A comprehensive induction and a supportive working environment with ongoing training opportunities
The successful Registered Nurse will lead the night shift and will take responsibility for the delivery and management of nursing care, in addition to leading the team of HCAs and managing drugs and medications.
What the home is looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- At least 2 years post-registration experience, ideally with experience working in a UK nursing home
- Confident delivering clinical care, managing care programmes and administering medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.