Health Coach (Occupational Therapist/Nurse/AHP)
37.5 Hrs | Mon – Fri Days | Supporting Patients in Management of Long-Term Conditions
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Healthcare Professional such as an RGN or Occupational Therapist to join an award-winning, innovative provider of healthcare support and coaching services in their Chelmsford office.
Details of this RGN/OT Health Coach position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, working Monday – Friday 9-5
- Depending on experience an annual salary of £25,000 to £32,000
- A private pension plan with 5% matched employer contributions
- Ongoing training and development programmes, in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Health Coach, you will work closely with a caseload of patients who are living with long-term medical conditions, to empower them in the management of their own health, through action plans and regular telephone contact.
This support reduces hospital admissions and increases patient awareness of their conditions which permits them to make proactive choices, whilst collaborating with a wide range of agencies to deliver the best support and keep patients as well as possible for as long as possible.
Applicants for this RGN/OT Health Coach position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist with up to date HCPC and BAOT registration or NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in coaching theories and motivational interviewing
- Knowledge and experience in the management of common long-term conditions in primary and secondary healthcare settings
- Excellent communication skills and a good listener, and able to build positive professional relationships with patients
- Able to think innovatively to build programmes that will make the most of the resources available to patients
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.