Senior HDU Unit Nurse Manager RGN
40 hrs | Days | Previous Care Home Experience Essential | Good CQC
An experienced RGN qualified Senior Unit Nurse Manager is required to lead a HDU unit a large, modern care home in Enfield.
Details of this Senior Unit Nurse Manager RGN role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week on day shifts only
- A fantastic annual salary in the region of £38,000 to £40,000
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant, modern nursing home
This Senior Unit Nurse Manager RGN role will involve leading and managing a team of clinical and non-clinical staff and coordinating, managing and monitoring care within the unit, ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety.
Applicants for this Senior Unit Nurse Manager RGN post should be:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in an elderly and dementia care home setting
- Demonstrate some experience in a leadership role in a clinical environment
- Confident leading and empowering a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
- Good clinical skills and knowledge, with experience in tracheostomy care, wound care and experience working with service users with high dependency nursing care needs
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363 for more information.