RGN/RMN Night Nurse
33 Hrs | Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC
An RGN/RMN Night Nurse position has become available in a small private nursing home in Milton Keynes, working 3 shifts per week.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly and dementia nursing care and is independently owned and operated, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home has to offer:
- Great hourly rates of pay of £15 to £16 depending on experience
- 33 hours per week on a permanent contract
- Night shifts only
- A friendly working environment, with a strong management team in place
As Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
- Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
- Up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate some post-registration experience working in an elderly and dementia care setting
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.