Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
£16.13 per hour | Up to 48 hours or Bank Shifts | Days or Night | Excellent Staff Benefits
A 100+ bedded nursing home in Preston currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team. This fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing and dementia care to older adults from the local community.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shifts in place with days and/or nights available
- Competitive hourly rate of £16.13 dependant on experience
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A rang of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
- Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position and our client can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.