Clinical Services Manager (RGN/Nurse-Qualified)
37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits & Prospects
An RGN Nurse Manager with a background in Ward Nursing is required to work as Clinical Services Manager on the Wards of a private hospital in Milton Keynes.
This is a full-time position with a 37.5 hour working week which will involve a flexible rota but will be mainly on days.
What the hospital is offering the successful RGN Clinical Services Manager:
- A competitive annual salary of £45,000
- Access to industry leading training programmes and established career progression routes
- Life insurance and a private pension scheme
- Private healthcare schemes
- Childcare vouchers
As RGN Clinical Services Manager, you will focus on the clinical leadership and management of staff along with taking the lead on clinical governance for the ward. You will contribute to service development and budgetary management, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on quality of care.
Applicants for this RGN Clinical Services Manager post should meet the following criteria:
- Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
- Demonstrate proven recent experience in a Clinical Management role in an NHS or private hospital setting
- Effective leadership skills and able to motivate, develop and inspire a team
- Experienced in and demonstrate good understanding of Clinical Governance
- Experienced mentoring and supporting junior team members, having completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.