Nursing Unit Manager RGN/RMN
£18.00 - £20.00 p/h | 42 Hrs | Days | Elderly, Dementia Service
A small elderly, dementia nursing care home in the Maldon area currently has an opportunity for an experienced RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to work as Unit Manager.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
- 42 hours per week on day shifts only
- An excellent hourly pay rate of £18.00 - £20.00 per hour
- A fantastic working environment
As Unit Manager RGN/RMN, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position will be:
- Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with current NMC registration
- Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a mental health setting with specific experience in complex dementia care
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to Care Inspectorate essential standards and medication management requirements
- Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 02039 630 363.