RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse
48 hrs | £1,000 Welcome Bonus | Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Excellent Staff Benefits | NQ Nurses Considered
A very large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Borough of Newham currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team.
The large home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides general nursing, dementia and disability care to older adults from throughout East London.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 48 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £15
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Up to date NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.